“Low grade, low quality sushi”
Review of Asahi Sushi

Asahi Sushi
Ranked #41 of 704 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Sushi
“Low grade, low quality sushi”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

All you can eat. Don t let pretty pictures fool you. Canned tuna processed further with red sauce to make it look red like tuna. Please dont put eel in molases to make it taste sweet. I know the taste of molases and it is very prominent to me anywhere and everywhere you put it. Anyways, if you are on a budget, no offense, this place is ok; this is coming from a spoiled restaurantuer. To me I rather pay more and get quality food. So, all in all low grade sushi and rolls. As much as I like sushi this makes me dislike it. Ugh

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Saifhaddad

Eugene, Oregon
“Can't beat this deal!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This is truly the best AYCE sushi going. They don't bog the sushi down with rice and the rolls are fantastic. Great variety. Went at 8:00 and got in quickly. Awesome staff as well. The manager works really hard doing everything. Will definitely be back.

Anaheim, California, United States
“You'll want more the day after!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Asashi Sushi is the best all-you-can-eat (AYCE) sushi known to my existence! I was here on Friday night and found myself wanting more the very next day! It's that good! Even as I'm writing this review and recalling my experience, I'm getting hungry! Do not hesitate and be sure to get the AYCE special.

Recommended Dishes:

- Nichelle Roll

Side Dishes:
- Sashimi Salad
- Calamari

The above dishes are my favorites; however, all of their sushi is DELICIOUS! Sushi Asahi is definitely my go-to restaurant for sushi. I found that mixing the john roll with calamari made the perfect mixture. Working in the hospitality industry, I will refer any and all guests inquiring about sushi to here.

• Visited February 2013
Riverside, California
“PLENTY OF SUSHI”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Asahi is an all you can eat sushi eatery. The quality and quantity of the offerings are very good. The only drawback is slow service when the restaurant is busy.

Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
“Awesome sushi place”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were looking for a place for dinner on Christmas day. Most places were closed and we were ready to compromise on quality. But this place was open and turned out to be awesome. I highly recommend the lobster roll.
The place was noisy but not obnoxious. Service was good even though the place was crowded.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank traveling_indian

Been to Asahi Sushi? Share your experiences!