“Best Sushi in Riverside”
Review of Asahi Sushi

Asahi Sushi
Ranked #30 of 703 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Sushi
San Clemente, California
“Best Sushi in Riverside”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is the best "all you can eat" sushi place around! They don't use tons of rice on their rolls to fill you up like other places do. They use plenty of fish! They also don't limit what items you can have on the "all you can eat" but rather you can order from most everything on the menu. And they keep the food coming fast! Sometimes on the weekends there's a bit of a wait for a table, but you won't be disappointed if you wait.

• Visited July 2012

Nochistlan, Mexico
“Really good sushi and price”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

For me it's a restaurant that I look forward to visit and enjoy sushi, my friends and I are really good costumers and we always leave the restaurant with a good after taste.

inland empire
“fresh! fast! delicious!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

great all you can eat place. Several cheifs on staff so food comes out fast & yummy! friendly service & fun atmoshere...hand rolls are great! sashimi is the best!

• Visited March 2012
Riverside, CA
“Quality sushi at a decent price”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great sushi restaurant for either AYCE, or individual rolls. The attentive experience starts right when you open the door. Everyone is greeted warmly. The AYCE selection is pretty much anything on the menu, and service is quick. Quality ingredients, and some unique rolls, such as the Riverside Roll. I will eat here whenever I get a chance.

• Visited May 2012
Buena Park, California
“Good Quality Sushi”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I've been told it's the best Sushi in Riverside so I had to try it. Went on saturday for an early diner around 530 pm and was very surprised that there was alrady a line to get in the place. Location is not something I would have expected a Sushi restaurant would be. Parking is kinda tough since it's right beside a grocery but it's available. Tables are abit too close to each other so if close spaces are not your thing you may have a problem with this place. Staff was very friendly, always smiled and constantly checking on us. Food came in very fast which was good. I guess having 8 sushi chef that night really helps. The food was actually very good. I've been to several AYCE sushi restaurants and Asahi ranks in very high in my list. To me regardless what your place looks like, if you have good food, I will always come back. I can definitley see why this place has been called in many occassion, the best AYCE Sushi restaurant in Riverside. I'm definitely coming back soon.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Asahi Sushi? Share your experiences!