“Great all you can eat sushi...”
Review of Asahi Sushi

Asahi Sushi
Ranked #28 of 702 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Sushi
Irvine, California
“Great all you can eat sushi...”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great place, always good food. would be five stars, but they rush you a bit when busy. Still doesn't deter me from going there as it's well worth the price.

• Visited December 2011

Riverside, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Overall All You Can Eat in Southern California!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Hello, My name is Joe and I have gotten on my sport bike and have tried various suchi locations in San Diego County, Riverside County, LA County, Orange County, and San Bernardino County. Asahi is hands down the best "All You Can Eat" sushi restaurant in all or So Cal! I have actually followed the owner, Howard, from another location which now isn't very good at all. This tells me that the secret in the taste and freshness of the fish was and is Howard's special sauces & resources. Especailly on the baked green muscles!!! I'm actually on my way there now for my weekly fix!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank JoeR42
Riverside, California
“Best AYCE sushi in town”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have been to a few AYCE sushi places around the Inland Empire and Asahi Sushi blows them all out of the water. This place is always packed but they make sure to have PLENTY of staff to provide exceptional service. They have a fairly big AYCE sushi menu that includes a lot of variety and so many unique rolls. It's in a small shopping complex and I was skeptical it was going to be as good as the reviews had said it was. Don't be fooled by appearances. This place is delicious and affordable. I highly recommend stuffed tomato and green mussels but everything I've had there was really tasty and fresh.

• Visited September 2011
Riverside, CA
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Actually, the best I have eaten. Small joint, in a strip center -always crowed and noisy - but that does not matter - if you want all you can eat of the tastiest sushi in the IE. If the weather is not too hot - I'd suggest you eat outside. You can usually get seated right away in the front outside eating area. The inside has AC - and is just about always packed.

The best value is the "All you can eat" for about $21. The Asahi Sushi Special Rolls Are what you want here. There are 17 different Rolls - each consisting of from 3 to 8 pieces. My favorites are the Diablo, Golden Tiger, Honeymoon, Jenn Jenn and Nichelle. Take friends when you come here, so you can sample lots of different tastes. They are all very tasty. Plan on being there for one hour. Not longer - if you do the AYCE. Also - eat what you order; you'll be charged for the left over. Works for me. :-)

Am getting hungry thinking about the great flavors.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank wilfulRiverside_CA
Southern Calif.
“Fun, fabulous sushi!”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We love this sushi bar! We usually go with friends because it's fun to share the great sushi! Fabulous sushi and service!!! Love it!