Tripadvisor

“Love the Tater Tots”

Monty's Good Burger
Ranked #126 of 890 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed August 6, 2019

I'm not a fan of meatless burgers but people that I know rave about Monty's. I had to give it a try. Although the burger is tasty, it just wasn't satisfying as far as I'm concerned. The best thing I had were the tater tots. They come with your choice of dipping sauce -- extra charge for additional sauce. They also have craft sodas which I really appreciate. Monty's Good Burger is really popular since there's always a long line.

Date of visit: June 2019
4  Thank MRO_13
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

My sister who is vegan raves about how this is the In-n-Out for vegans, everything is plant based and although I am not vegan, I don't care to eat meat all that much these days and thought I'd try it out. It was pretty good! On the pricey side however. The two of us had a single burger, (or there is a double) both had fries, (or you can get tater tots) I had a lemonade. Our total was about $35 bucks, so yes a little pricey. But it was good. Just as messy as In-n-Out, for sure. They also have a kale salad, and shakes which looked amazing! And kid meals. However, there is no "combo" meals for adults. Everything is ordered separately. This place is inside the food court called the Food Lab. Really a neat place. With plenty of other eateries to try and a brewery too.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

My wife is vegan and she assumed that she would never enjoy a proper cheeseburger and milkshake again. However, thanks to Monty’s, it is possible. The location is great, downtown Riverside near the Mission Inn, and the Food Lab has many options in case you want to take a carnivorous friend along with you.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Must try the coffee shake. It tastes amazing and it's coffee.

Their sauces are awesome, especially the onion aioli.

The impossible party was quite delicious. I asked for extra lettuce and pickles and my monty was sooo good.

They also have organic soda.

A must try.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I was curious about the Impossible burger. It was very good as long as you don't tell yourself it's supposed to taste like meat. The tater tots were also great.

Date of visit: December 2018