I was a bit unsure of the Mission Inn when I we to Riverside on a business trip. However, I figured it was worth a try and am very glad I stayed there. I had one of the nice rooms, which didn't cost too much more than a standard room. It was worth the price.
The entire hotel is like out of a movie. It's the exact style you'd think of for a historic Spanish mission. It has numerous courtyards full of lush foliage and amazing architecture. The rooms are one of a kind and have all sorts of views.
My room had massive two story windows on one side with a view down to a large courtyard. On the other side I had a view to a small patio with a running fountain. The bathroom window would open slightly so you could hear the sound of the running water and enjoy the fresh air while still keeping privacy.
The actual room was great. The bed was comfortable, the sheets and towels were up to par. The water pressure was good and there was a very large closet.
I couldn't detect wifi, but there was reliable ethernet in the hotel.
The staff was just fine and the valet was able to give good directions.
If you're headed to Riverside, this seems like a "best bet."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside