My wife and I LOVE the Mission Inn. The rooms are, of course, as promised, very very unique. We have experienced excellent rooms, but there was one room that we had smoke coming into our room at night. We were beat that night, so didn't complain - just lived with it. In the morning, the staff at checkout said that there were no smoking areas near us. Our conclusion, based upon the noise at night (along with the smoke) was that we were near a staff area where the workers would smoke at night.
But, the one smoke complaint aside, the property is just darn fun to stay in with all of the nooks and crannies, staircases and hallways. It's just as fun to photograph the property as it is to stay there! All in all, I would rate it a five, except for the smoking night, which we did not like at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside