This hotel is a beauty.. breathtaking views.. makes for excellent pictures. The staff is very friendly and accommodating! My husband and I spent the weekend here for our 2 year anniversary. Everything is literally right around the corner, great restaurants, music, cupcakes.
However the neighborhood a block down from the hotel is a bit sketchy so be careful( we ventured out to find a CVS). The hotel does have some very modern amenities .. however the power went out in our room when we turned on the iron ( while watching TV) oh well I suppose the hotel is pretty old. The good thing was that they fixed he issue right away. The prices at each of the restaurants are on the high side as well as the charge for parking $15 p/day. Although we loved our stay this was one of those that you visit once.. maybe because we stayed on the first floor and the noise level was a bit high for a light sleeper like myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside