My husband and I stayed at the Mission Inn during December 2012. While I can say the staff was very nice during our stay, I was disappointed with the way guests are not given some sort of preferred treatment over walk-in guests for dinner reservations. We stayed for 3 days and were celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary. I asked the concierge at the time of booking for assistance in reservations at Duane's Steakhouse. She was unable to secure a reservation, but gave us reservations for the Mission Inn Restaurant and not at the time I asked. It was for 9 p.m. Mind you, that was three weeks in advance to our stay.
I was troubled to learn the day of our reservation, while standing the the hostess desk, people with no reservations - just stopping by - were told the same thing I was. 9 pm.was the first available time to be seated.I was decidedly angry by that revelation and the Mission Inn never acknowledged our anniversary in any way.
And I don't believe hotel guests should pay more per day for parking than short term visitors. And internet access in this day and age should be complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside