This is a beautiful historic hotel. The setting, architecture, and landscape are gorgeous, and we had a lot of fun exploring the hotel and its surroundings. The pool is very relaxing and nicely landscaped, although it could have used more lounge chairs and tables. The hotel is also very well located in downtown Riverside, near many great restaurants and shops.
The only knock against the hotel is that the walls are paper-thin - we could hear everything in the room next to ours. In addition, the hotel seems to be somewhat of a "party hotel", maybe because there are many weddings held there, so there were very loud, partying guests making lots of noise in the hallways late at night. This happened on both nights we were there (Friday and Saturday). It was hard to get a good night's rest, as the partying continued throughout the night. Aside from that, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside