While visiting Southern Calif over the holidays my daughter surprised my wife and I by taking us to the Mission Inn to see the Christmas Light displays. It was wonderful. The Inn is truly unique and fun to explore. The staff were terrific and the meals were great.
I have no idea how this place would be during the rest of the year, but if you are anywhere near Riverside California around the holidays I recommend a one night stay -- you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside