“Best value for your $buck$”
Review of Rubidoux Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rubidoux Drive-In
Ranked #15 of 44 things to do in Riverside
Reviewed May 28, 2011

yeah so wat if its in the county part of rivetdide and the not so great neighborhood of riverside. Your not gonna find these prices @ the tyler or ontario mills theatres. Cmon to you negative boogi people your in your car to watch a movie actually two movies, but if u want to pay close to $100 @ one of the theatres be my guest. I like this drive in never have seen any crime or violence. Yes its not the purtyiest but heck the place is 60 years old. Id like to see wat you negative people look like when your 60 lol. So chill out and make the best of it.

Reviewed October 21, 2008

I live here in riverside, and the rubidoux drive in is a great place for couples and families. It is not the cleanist place, but it as well is NOT infested with criminals....great place to go and watch movies

Reviewed August 9, 2008

We used to travel a long distance to get to this drive-in because it was the only one around. I wanted my kids to have a chance to experenice what I had when I was a kid they loved it. Your right the location wasn't all that great but you won't find trouble unless you go looking for it so don't worry so much about the area. It was nice in the inside clean and great snacks. We try to go every chance we get. Drive-Ins are a lost treasure and we should appreiate them for someday they will be lost and gone forever. Now that I have moved farer out I found another treasure in Barstow! I'm to far to visit Rubidoux Drive-In so I've been blessed to be near a drive-in!!!

Drive-In Lover

Reviewed March 14, 2008

I desagree with the negetive comments. I've visited this Drive-In theater a couple of time as a teenager, and now as a mother I love to take my son when we have nothing better to do. It's so affordable and by the time we leve weve seen all the "Good Movies" Lol. I'm realy not shure about the rest rooms but as far as crime I've never experiance any.

Reviewed September 10, 2006

It's not the cleanest place, but you sit in your car so, not a theater so it's not that big of a deal. We bring out own food & drinks and sit in the back of our truck with out dogs. It's a great,cheap & fun family evening out. Remember it is what you make it.

1  Thank quest4sure