“Great familly restaurant.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #27 of 42 Restaurants in Riverbank
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times with my family always leave happy . Recently I left my wallet on the table Iddidn't realize it until the next day late in the afternoon I searched everywhere I could think of then I got a call from a friend who had been contacted by red robin because I had his phone number in my wallet I picked up my wallet and everything was still there the manager went out of his way to get me my wallet back .Another time I was there with my family we ordered and our order got misplaced or something it took 40 min before we got served the food was good but our waitress could tell we were not happy she sent her manager over he apologised and comped our entire meal he said he just wanted us to be happy and come back and try them again . Red robin really cares about their customers.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Many of the menu items are very tasty, but the unlimited fries always win me over. Ask for them as soon as you order.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Maybe it was because we were seated right behind the hosted stand and not in the main dining area, but we had the worst service possible here! Our drinks came after our meal as they sat on the bar for 15 minutes. We only saw our waitress when we stopped someone and they went and got her. The hamburgers them self were not even as good ad the Farmers Bros. right in the same center! Sorry, but can't recommend this place based on our visit!

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We go here once or twice a month love the onion rings and endless fries . Always great food and service ...

Reviewed February 19, 2013

loved it. there food is always great. dont know why they took the natural burger off the menu. a family favorite a build your own style like fudruckers....