“Good food for this area”
Review of Cafe Rio - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Rio
Rio Vista, California
“Good food for this area”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This place has come a long way from the last owners. They just remolded the inside and the staff is very friendly. The food is not gourmet but is more like Mom's Cooking. I was very pleased with my meal and service.

Rio Vista
“Want down home cooking? Go to Cafe Rio.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

All of the food was very good. My husband especially loved the homemade rhubarb pie. We even ordered one to take home. Delicious!

Visited January 2014
Rio Vista, California
“Culinary Institute of America”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by here for lunch on one of our visits to Rio Vista. We had been told they had two chefs from the Culinary Institute in Napa- so we looked forward to fresh food with new ideas. Alas - we were to,d they didn't work out and were let go. Well, this restaurant is not working out! I so wanted it to be good healthy food. It was really a place we may not give even a second chance to. So uninspired and just behind the times me u and food. Dinghy place. But, I see cars there sometimes in the morning. Maybe they have a good breakfast. I'll ask around before I give it a second chance.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Crt1943
Rio Vista, CA
“Disappointment.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We have tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt by returning several times hoping that they would improve because we very much want to support local restaurants.
Unfortunately I cannot report that they have improved. It seems that it took forever to get our breakfast. They bring you a carafe of coffee so that you have to pour your own. I had to remind our server that we had not received out toast and did not get steak sauce with my steak.

• Visited November 2013