“Excellent service, very fair price and delicious breakfast.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Ridgecrest
“Excellent service, very fair price and delicious breakfast.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Can recommend this hotel 100%. I am very picky about cleanles of the hotels. Loved this one. Very satisfied :-) service was very friendly. Breackfast delicious, didn't expect such a feast. Be back in future.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

For the low price, we were pleasantly surprised. In a city we would expect to pay around $250 per night for a room like the one we got here for $70. Air con worked great even when outside was over 100F. Has bath, internet, big bed, space.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Big banner above Comfort Inn sign says "Gold award winner." It was a hot day in the CA desert and the A/C in our room could not keep up. It would clunk loudly everytime it kicked back on and we literally had to move the mattress to sleep on top of it to keep cool. Older hotel with gaudy wallpaper from the 70's. Second floor rooms have to walk down a treacherous and dark outside stairway. Parking is very tight with all the big pickups lining the way. Breakfast area is about as big as a closet. Our concerns about the A/C were ignored by the front desk clerk who blamed the maids for not keeping the air on!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed August 15, 2012

To be honest, my husband and I were not expecting much from our one night stay here.

Check-in seem to take forever, as there was only one worker at the front desk. She was doing her best, but could have used some backup.

However, we were pleased the moment we walked through the door of our room. We were expecting a drab, outdated room, but found it quite clean, modern, and comfortable. There was a funny smell coming from the microwave, but we used it anyway. Also, it was nice having a mini-fridge. One of the things I hate about traveling is not have a place to keep leftovers or any way to warm them up.

We had hoped for more modern bedding instead of the old style, bedspread bedding.

We didn't eat breakfast or use the pool.

Comfort Inn is a great value.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Ventura, California
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights while I attended a class at China Lake. The room was what was to be expected from a Comfort Inn and was fairly clean. The service was horrible. I waited for over 20 minutes to be recognized by the front desk individual as they had a lengthy conversation with the gentlemen in front of me. I than went to their breakfast all 4 mornings and 1/2 the time they were out of hardboiled eggs. I called the following Monday morning to get some info I needed on my stay for my company and the phone rang for about 10 minutes without answer, so than I called again, and again, and again without a single answer. You'd think they would at least have an answering machine. I then had further complications getting the info because initially the first individual I spoke with tried to blow me off. Once I expressed the importance of said info, he sent me only a portion of what I needed. I than called the next morning after discovering the missing info and spoke to whom later referred to himself as the General Manager, after I asked to speak with the hotel manager and he said they were not in. He made it obvious he did not want to deal with a disgruntled customer and passed me off to the gentlemen who I spoke with the previous afternoon after I intently made it obvious I wanted to speak to a manager about this issue and my discontent with their hotel service. The gentlemen got my info once again and said he was going to take care of it (which he did) and seemed very apologetic. I understand he is just an employee there, but the way the “General Manager” handled me was very unprofessional. Next time I come to Ridgecrest I will not be staying at this comfort inn.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Leyland, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 31, 2012

After Mammoth Lakes we travelled to Rigdecrest. Scenery was good at first with mountains and lakes but became barren and dusty along the route. Comfort Inn was really good. Very clean, comfortable and a good standard for the price. Nice breakfast with plenty of choice. Pleasant staff. Ridgecrest is spread out and no real bars. Had a nice evening meal in Maddy's which was very good value. Not much to do here, but good stopping off point to break up journey to Vegas

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Stopped off after Death valley, and on the way to Sequoia National park. Not an awful lot to do in Ridgecrest to draw in the tourists but this hotel was an ideal overnight stop for us on our road trip. Staff were very friendly, rooms were clean and large if not a little tired. Small swimming pool area was great for the children to cool off from the 106*F Mojave Desert heat. Breakfast the following morning was great too, plenty of choice.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family