“Once a family favorite”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 25, 2013

No consistency. One time the food and service are amazing; the next time food is burned and service is non-existent. Wish they could get it together.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

If you think anyone is going to buy this place as is you are wrong. It is a bad business and restaurant model. The employee I spoke with said you own it .. for now. The place is dirty and the buffet is just an eye sore. Just close it. Employees are unprofessional. Read the reviews. I mean really, you can tell no one cares about it. It's clear from the employees that the owner doesn't.

I actually dont want to write this, but please fix it or sell it. It needs to be put out of it's misery, sadly. This is written for one sit down, one take out and one delivery. It is actually a very thorough and acurate review. Not making a personal gripe, but this is a business... I think. The final insult was that it was ridiculously expensive... so much that the employee actually agreed with my surprise at the cost. They said, "I know, I don't get it either". Seriously please take it as constructive criticism and change it one way or another. I don't think anyone is really this apathetic who owns a business.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

everyone in town knows John's Pizza has gone down hill. Its dark inside which is a good thing because it doesn't feel clean. Since I live here, I hate to say it, but John's probably won't be around too much longer.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My family has been eating at John's for 40 years. In fact, the Corny's Special is named after my uncle. The pizza is better than anywhere else. The place may look a little worn, but the food is still great.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

They will make any kind of pizza that you ask for - even peanut butter, black olives and pepperoni! Sounds weird I know but give it a try.