Americas Best Value Inn - Ridgecrest North
$90
$104
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$73
$139
$111
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$49
$47
Quality Inn(Ridgecrest)
$104
$83
$58
$52
All reviewsmini muffinsdeath valleyone nightcomfortable staycomfortable bedmotelrefrigerator
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I would want to complain a bit about the boring rooms, lack of amenities and poor service, but it doesn't feel quite fair considering the price. However, these last few days I have stayed in a lot of cheap places and still gotten a lot more for the same AND less money. So it's not super good value for the money, but definitely okay for me as a poor student. Liked that there was no smoking, but didn't like how that was presented to us. The manager sounded very unfriendly when he brought it up. But maybe that's just how he is like, and nothing personal. I don't really know. I however understand the complaints I have read about the service level and the staff. Big minus was that there was no pool. In that disgustingly hot town you need a pool. Or else it is really not pleasant. So keep that in mind before choosing this hotel. Otherwise, if you'd like a fairly cheap stay and not have too high demands it's perfect. At least if you don't stay for so long.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Harshal P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Ridgecrest North, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Paulina, thank you or your comment, we are sorry our hotel feel short of your expectations, we are working hard to improve our hotel and thank you for your feedback. We will make sure your next stay at our hotel is nothing but excellent.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Rooms okay but everything is done in poor quality finish from the doors to the towels. No continental breakfast is served even though it should be included. You can pick up a cup of coffee and one tiny supermarket bought plastic wrapped muffin per person. We didn't expect much, but you definitely couldn't call that a continental breakfast. Hosts not real friendly either.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Kortrijk, I am sorry if you were miss informed about our continental breakfast, we do not serve nor advertise continental breakfast but do have complimentary coffee and pastries in the office. At Americas Best Value Inn Ridgecrest we take every comment seriously, I will talk to management regarding this issue and hope that during your next stay with us we have that service available.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed for 4 days in early June while helping a friend move. The owner went out of his way to accommodate my post surgical knee. The rooms were clean, impeccably so. The Air Conditioner worked well a consideration when you are there doing physical work in 105 degree days. No complaints at all would definitely stay again if in the area. IT was new and well furnished

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled that you found the property to be so inviting. I will share your wonderful feedback with my staff including the housekeeping department. We look forward to having you as our guest on your return to Ridgecrest.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

this place isn't fancy at all nor does it have a lot of amenities but it's very clean and everything looks new.
if you want a place that doesn't smell like cigarette smoke come here because the owner is very strict about not allowing smoking inside rooms. and the price is right.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jessicala88

Thank you for your comment, hope to see you soon on your next visit to Ridgecrest.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I visited America's Best Value Inn in Ridgecrest on May 15 and stayed for one night. The couple that welcomed me at the reception desk was very nice. They gave me a bottle of cold water, which I really appriciated as it was 90+ degrees outside. I had a room on the first floor and I could park my car right in front of my room. Nice! The room and bathroom were very clean. There was a frigde in the room so I had cold water the next day to take on my trip to Death Valley. I did not have breakfast at the hotel, so I cannot comment on that.
I think I got great value for my money and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice, clean hotel in Ridgecrest.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

I can’t thank you enough for the comments you gave to us!! We work real hard to make sure that we keep up on the little details to assure our guest have a great stay at Americas Best Value Inn Ridgecrest.