“Best Mediterranean Food!”
Review of The Grape Leaf - CLOSED

The Grape Leaf
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At The Grape Leaf, we bring you the exotic tastes of Mediterranean, American and Middle Eastern cuisine. Our recipes feature the finest ingredients, handcrafted for you for a culinary experience that you will remember. We take great pride in our food, and we look forward to satisfying your craving for something different. In addition to our traditional fare, we also serve vegan, and vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had the chicken kabobs which were excellent. The hummus with the meal was excellent, with generous portions of Greek bread for dipping. Atmosphere was nice. Lentil soup was great. And the grape leafs were some of the best we have had. Staff was very friendly. One negative comment keeps them from 5 stars. The service was poorly organized. We ordered wine 3 times from 3 different people before it arrived. Had to ask for water 4 times before getting the first glass. Suggest the waiter be the only one to take drink orders. However, the food was so good and the staff so friendly that we will enthusiastically return.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The middle eastern food is great at this place. The grape leaves, pita and hummus are the best things on the menu. Don't forget to get an order of pita and hummus with whatever you order. The staff is friendly and the place is very clean. Good food at a good price. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Faintly middle eastern could have been a bit more authentic but I imagine the owners had to temper their restaurant to Ridgecrest tastebuds which seemed to be non adventurous

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was a surprising find in a town not know for its fine cuisine. The server answered my questions about the dolmas, falafel, and hummus by revealing they were all homemade. The tabouli was fresh and tasty. We were pleased to find such delicious food in such an unassuming spot; yes, the menu is a little schizophrenic, but if you stick to the Lebanese dishes you will enjoy your meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I hadn't been to the Grape Leaf for a while. I went today and saw they offered a Mediterranean buffet for $9.99. My luck it was Thursday because they only offer this on Monday and Thursdays. I love good Mediterranean food and I was not disappointed. I couldn't try everything, but I loved the Tabbouleh, the choice of meats, and dips, hummus, babaganoush and fresh warm pita bread. To top it off, a delectable piece of Baklava for desert. I'll be eating there more often now I know I can get my Mediterranean food fix in town. It's the perfect healthy lunch after a good workout at InShape just around the corner. Service was lovely, and oh yes, the coffee was excellent.