We spent the day driving across Death Valley and visiting many viewpoints. I booked this motel room based on the reviews and the price. It was clean, comfortable and included continental breakfast. I thought the bed might be a little soft, but I slept very well. We had car trouble (brakes and transmission) in Death Valley and needed a mechanic when we got to Ridgecrest. Penny, the receptionist found us a shop that was open on Sat and could fix the car before noon. It saved our vacation. There was a very good restaurant right next door. We stayed another night just to rest and sightsee in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to announce our recently renovated rooms, new carpets, bedding, new continental breakfast like, 2 type of cereal, cinnamon rolls, assorted variety of yogurt, toast, waffles, tea, coffee, fresh fruit, orange juice, assorted variety of oatmeal.Same great costumer service, for our wonderful guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Ridgecrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Hotel Ridgecrest
- Vagabond Motel Ridgecrest