“Best BBQ sauce!”

Casey's Steaks & Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Ridgecrest
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great pulled pork, garden burger , whatever just eat it with one of their two BBQ sauces! Has a full bar as well, very nice people. Love Casey's;)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I ordered the BBQ sampler for lunch, and it included a good portion of pulled pork, Tri Tip, 1 hot link, and 1 chicken breast. The meal came with tortilla soup (which was very good!) and a wide choice of 2 side items to choose. I chose cole slaw and veggies, and it also came with corn bread. The food was better than average, but I've had better....BUT I chose the original spicy BBQ sauce instead of the sweet sauce, and the sauce was AMAZING! It really completed the meal....i couldn't put down my fork to stop eating because I couldn't stop wanting to taste more sauce! The price was even better....I walked out of there with left over food and only spent $25! The restaurant is clean and well kept, it also had a full bar, the service was very good, and some booths have private TV monitors. I will be back here when I am in the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Casey's is a very good place to eat. We dine there every Friday evening. They have a great selection on their menu with delicious food, and are accommodating to substitutions if necessary. A friendly staff that makes a pleasurable experience every time.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The restaurant was outdated and worn. The whole meal was horrible. Had the Fried Okra and it was like biting into a grease ball. Took along time to order and then the waiter rarely came by to refill our drinks. This was our second visit cause I always give a restaurant at least two times to win my business. Will never go here again.

1  Thank Husker4life1976
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I and another couple were in Ridgecrest for the night and ate dinner here. Staff were friendly, very good service. Steaks were well prepared, tasted great. The side dishes and salads were also good. We got a pitcher of beer-good deal and tasty. We all enjoyed our meals.