“A Good Reason To Visit Ridgecrest”

Casey's Steaks & Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Ridgecrest
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“A Good Reason To Visit Ridgecrest”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Don't get your hopes up. This is not a white tablecloth tux waiter kinda place. It's down home barbecue in a typical small town building. But they do it righter than most, so it's real good. Always nice folks working there too. Check the daily special.

Visited August 2013

Derby, England
“Good, for what it is.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stayed in Ridgecrest on way from Death Valley to LA and was recommended Casey's. Fine dining it is not, but for a family just needing food it was good value, good food and friendly service. Cannot really ask for more.

• Visited August 2013
Ridgecrest, California
“3 time hopefully never agian!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

$8.00 worth of yuck! Fries over cooked and hamburger was a 1 buck burger that you would get from McDonalds except McDonald's would be good. So one would ask why would I go again? atmosphere! That to has changed, I was asked how was everything, I proceeded to express the condition of my food and the attendant literally said "that's nice" ! EEK for real! When she seen the shock it registered, I assume because she said oh I am sorry! Will I return, more than likely but probably only to visit maybe have a drink but eat. Oh I am sure my tummy would revolt!

• Visited May 2013
Hollywood, Maryland
“excellent”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

food was great, drinks were well priced, sport events were on all television. alcohol content in drinks was fantastic, no skimping even though it was happy hour

Visited June 2013
Eagle Point, Oregon
“Great BBQ and service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is a BBQ restaurant, not fine dining or a health food restaurant, so you should expect burgers and BBQ food. The menu has a good variety of BBQ dishes, sandwiches, and salads. It is family oriented. We went to this restaurant with a large group of family. We were able to get a large table right away and it was very comfortable, plenty of space. The service was quick and friendly. The food was very good. I had a pulled pork sandwich. The bread was fresh and soft and the pork was tasty. I had my first corn fritters and they were great. My husband had a 1/2 chicken salad that was larger than most whole salads. They have a HUGE TV for sports our little guy was enjoying. We had a very nice evening there.

• Visited June 2013