“Local Eatery”

Casey's Steaks & Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Ridgecrest
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Staying in Ridgecrest for some desert sight seeing and wanting to get a taste for some BBQ which led us to Casey's. A good menu with great beef selections and options for the for those that don't. I ordered the Tri-Tip salad which knocked my sock's off, enough for two and I ate the whole thing. This salad with any two entries will satisfy any couple who are looking for wholesome food, a couple of brews and a great place to eat it. Comfortable but not quiet.

There are newer reviews for Casey's Steaks & Barbeque

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I like Casey's. It's a fun place to go for football games and parties. The food is great. My favorite is the pulled pork salad or pulled pork sandwich. Great deserts.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a good place for families, especially with kids. It's a relaxed atmosphere and the noise of the kids won't bother anyone since the adults are so loud too!! The food is down home country good! Lots of different dishes to choose from and plentiful servings. Service was a little on the slow side but it was packed in there that night. Will be back!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My family have been going to this place for years. I gave it four stars because of the food, this is not a fancy place. It is where the locals come to have a good meal. Finally, I decided to review them. They do some things very very well. I had the Rib eye steak. I ask for lean and medium and that is exactly what I got. Probably one of the best steaks I have had in California, especially for the price. Service is almost always excellent. The tri-tip is hit and miss. In their old location it was always tender, tasty and juicy. But since they moved, it can sometimes be dry and tough. I with they would fix this. I have complained, but they just smile at me and say they are sorry. They probably have the best hamburgers in town. Oh and try the pastrami sandwich, I will bet you can't eat the whole thing! The best thing about this place is you won't leave hungry. And our teenager likes the TV on the table (just saying)!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Kind of a dive. Marginally clean. Full of locals which I guess bodes well cuz they wouldn't come back if food poisioning was rampant