All reviews death valley i highly recommend this hotel china lake complimentary breakfast great place to stay nice hotel excellent stay would definitely stay here again clean rooms comfortable bed fresh fruit business trip front desk staff waffles road trip nice room stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My dad and I stayed at this hotel after backpacking the John Muir Trail as it was on our route back home. The front desk staff who checked us (bleary-eyed, dirty, and probably smelly) in around midnight was so incredibly up-beat, friendly, and enthusiastic about his job that it absolutely made our night. We were not expecting such a warm greeting from the night shift front desk. The room was comfortable and clean, good value for the price. And the complimentary breakfast, whooooooh let me tell you, it far exceeded our expectations. They had 3 kinds of fresh pressed juice, smoothies, yummy french toast, good fruit salad, and all the usual suspects like yogurt, cereal, and the waffle iron. The waffle mix was special though - I had the banana version but there was also vanilla. Basically, we were totally floored by how good this hotel was. Thank you!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Clean and comfortable place to stay. Very friendly staff. Reception clerk remembered my name. Beds were clean and room was well kept. Air conditioning worked well on a very hot visit. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our early mornings.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

A great value and good location! The room was very nice, bed was extremely comfortable, the pool and spa were wonderful! Very clean! the breakfast was very good and the staff very friendly! Would highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Midrange hotel that allows small dogs for a small fee. Centrally located with a nice pool. The rooms were fairly clean and the staff was accommodating. The dog park is an easy drive as are shopping and restaurants. We would stay there again; but remember July in Ridgecrest is very, very hot, but the rooms are well airconditioned and the pool helps.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

I do not understand any of the positive reviews I read. During the check in the guy behind the reception desk managed to yawn in my face four times without covering his mouth.

Rooms are old (but clean) and need to be refurbished. AC and fridge are noisy. No complimentary water (108 degrees outside!). Breakfast is terrible. Paper plates, plastic cutlery and hardly anything to choose from. Not Hilton brand worthy in my view.

The ladies behind the reception desk (check out) and in breakfast room were super friendly.

Conclusion: don’t choose this hotel. Too expensive for what you get.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple