“Comfortable stay, friendly staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Ridgecrest
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family of five stayed during the holidays and had a lovely experience. I can't say enough positive comments about our stay. The room was huge, comfortable and quiet. The staff were incredibly friendly and even engaged with my toddlers. The amenities for the price are unmatched! We will definitely use Hampton Inn & Suite in Ridgecrest.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank breezy123
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a nice hotel with good service. The only thing I disliked was the bedding. Thick polyester stuff that does not breath well at all. Could use thinner more natural bedding that insulates better yet breathes. And the breakfast was nothing special. In terms of price quality ratio I only would rate this hotel good, therefore four stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 288WorldTraveler
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I chose to stay here while driving up Highway 395. It was a very comfortable and pleasant stay. The room and bathroom was clean (though it did feel a bit college dorm-like) and the bed was great. The complimentary breakfast was surprisingly hearty and a nice extra. Overall, very happy to have stayed here during our trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I did expect a modest hotel , but for a night I thought that it is OK . Big surprise . The hotel was very clean . The room was good . Big and confortable . Tah staff was profesional and helpfull . Ok , maybe the breakfast was not fantastic , but we could eat something . I was pleased by my choice.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed here with my family in April, in a 2 queen studio suite. It's one of the most expensive places to stay in Ridgecrest (still not that bad compared to other cities), but it's worth it. They basically got everything right. The room was huge, with 2 beds and a sofa sleeper - one of the only hotel rooms I've found that gave my family of 4 enough room to sleep comfortably. The staff was very nice and efficient, and the breakfast was tasty. I had no complaints and I will stay here next time I need to be in Ridgecrest.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

A man attempted to enter my room around 2:00 AM. He tried to open the door so many times, but he could not open it. He went to the lobby and brought back a hotel staff to open the door for him. I thought that I was robbed by a thief. I was scared and had nightmare after that. The hotel did not have the typical food and beverage (i.e., juice, fresh boiled eggs, fresh fruit, etc.) for breakfast like other Hampton Inn hotels. The hotel had to borrow orange juice from the hotel across the street.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice. First stay was when the hotel opened. Very clean, nice staff, good breakfast. Second stay was for Thanksgiving last week and the hotle is still just like new. Only problem this time was a mix up with my room type. Was not to happy but, we worked it out and I will stay here again. When visiting Ridgecrest, Stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family