“Hampon Inn & Suites - 5 star +”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Ridgecrest
Syracuse, United States
“Hampon Inn & Suites - 5 star +”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

As usual the Ridgecrest Hampton was beautiful. The rooms were immaculate and roomy and the employees were cheerful and respectful. The gal providing breakfast was awsome. I asked her if there was some salt a pepper and she didn't just point it out. She ran over and picked up the container and met me. Yes she ran.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Marcos, California
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We called only an hour or so before arriving and they had a room, at a good price, waiting for us. All the employees, from check in to check out and the breakfast attendant, were top notch! They were very receptive to our comments, very friendly and very polite. The hotel itself is typical Hampton quality, clean and quiet with comfortable bedding and a nice breakfast buffet. I would definitely stay here again.

Mission Viejo, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice and both times were treated nicely, the rooms were clean. The staff is the best! I recommend this hotel to everyone, next time I am in Ridgecrest this is the only hotel I will go to.

Bristow, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was very pleased with the service in this location. I wish I will stay for few more days. Any of my needs were resolved. The only very poor isolation from the connecting room was bothering me a lot especially when the guy was talking on the phone at 6:30 AM.

San Pedro, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We drove for several hours to get to Ridgecrest and found our arrival and check-in to be smooth and easy. It is a great place to stay. The personnel were all very nice and friendly. This is our second stay here; well worth the reasonable cost. We relaxed and let them take care of us.

Oro Valley, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very clean, very new, one of the better places to stay in Ridgecrest. I have stayed in some of the other hotels and this is the best. I would stay here because of my Hilton Honors but the Marriott across the street also is very nice.

Thank Steven D. J
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were on a road trip and needed a place to stay for the night. I read reviews and chose this hotel. The front desk Clerk was very nice and very efficient. The room was large and spotlessly clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've seen in a hotel. The room was super quiet and I probably had one of the best nights sleep in a hotel that I've had in a long, long time. I would definitely stay here again and I will recommend this hotel to the friends passing through the area.

• Stayed July 2013