“One day stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Ridgecrest
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was very pleased with the service in this location. I wish I will stay for few more days. Any of my needs were resolved. The only very poor isolation from the connecting room was bothering me a lot especially when the guy was talking on the phone at 6:30 AM.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We drove for several hours to get to Ridgecrest and found our arrival and check-in to be smooth and easy. It is a great place to stay. The personnel were all very nice and friendly. This is our second stay here; well worth the reasonable cost. We relaxed and let them take care of us.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very clean, very new, one of the better places to stay in Ridgecrest. I have stayed in some of the other hotels and this is the best. I would stay here because of my Hilton Honors but the Marriott across the street also is very nice.

Thank Steven D. J
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were on a road trip and needed a place to stay for the night. I read reviews and chose this hotel. The front desk Clerk was very nice and very efficient. The room was large and spotlessly clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've seen in a hotel. The room was super quiet and I probably had one of the best nights sleep in a hotel that I've had in a long, long time. I would definitely stay here again and I will recommend this hotel to the friends passing through the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Rooms were very clean, spacious and well decorated. Thankful the bed was very comfortable. Mattress stayed firm even with 2 people in one bed (yeah!!!) The main dish for breakfast varies day to day (omelets to biscuits & gravy) each day there were also muffins, cereal, fresh fruit, danishes, waffles, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. We needed extra time on check-out day because our ride hadn't arrived, yet. They were very patient. Clean suite and great exercise room! Clean pool and tasty breakfasts.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Clean, quiet, secure parking, friendly staff and a great breakfast in the AM . Good coffee too! Super comfortable beds and pillows and an A/C system that really worked (we like a cool room when sleeping).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thomas C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Mark K,

I am so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see again soon. Please feel free to call or email me if you need anything at all.

Thomas Cooper