“Nice place”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Ridgecrest
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very clean, very new, one of the better places to stay in Ridgecrest. I have stayed in some of the other hotels and this is the best. I would stay here because of my Hilton Honors but the Marriott across the street also is very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Thank Steven D. J
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were on a road trip and needed a place to stay for the night. I read reviews and chose this hotel. The front desk Clerk was very nice and very efficient. The room was large and spotlessly clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've seen in a hotel. The room was super quiet and I probably had one of the best nights sleep in a hotel that I've had in a long, long time. I would definitely stay here again and I will recommend this hotel to the friends passing through the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Rooms were very clean, spacious and well decorated. Thankful the bed was very comfortable. Mattress stayed firm even with 2 people in one bed (yeah!!!) The main dish for breakfast varies day to day (omelets to biscuits & gravy) each day there were also muffins, cereal, fresh fruit, danishes, waffles, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. We needed extra time on check-out day because our ride hadn't arrived, yet. They were very patient. Clean suite and great exercise room! Clean pool and tasty breakfasts.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Clean, quiet, secure parking, friendly staff and a great breakfast in the AM . Good coffee too! Super comfortable beds and pillows and an A/C system that really worked (we like a cool room when sleeping).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thomas C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Mark K,

I am so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see again soon. Please feel free to call or email me if you need anything at all.

(760) 446-1968

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed four nights, breakfast is the typical Hampton breakfast but the breakfast area was clean, fresh, and always re-stocked. Rooms are typical Hampton rooms but very quiet and clean. Excellent gym both from a size and equipment aspect. Was very happy with stay. Plenty of places within a short walk to eat.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Thomas C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Tom B,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes great pride in the cleanliness of the hotel and the service they provide. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Love the Hampton product and over the years have stayed at many times. Had a king room and it was by far the smallest king Hampton inn room I have stayed at in my years with the Hilton product. Would have liked to have a larger room for the price in the middle of no where California.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thomas C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Daniel G,

Thank you for your feedback. It's comments such as yours that help us provide the best service possible.

I'm sorry you were disappointed with the size of your room. We saw the notes on your reservation requesting an upgrade, however, we were sold out the night you stayed with us and it was not possible. Please email me next time you are coming to town and I will do everything I can to make sure you get one of our very spacious suites.

Thank you again for your feedback.