“Clean, quiet, & off the main drag.”

Rodeway Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Ridgecrest B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 23, 2011

When you drive into Ridgecrest, you will see motels/hotels, restaurants, and malls a plenty on both sides of the main highway through town. I'm sure many are very nice, but this one sat back off Norma street with senior living bordering their back side. It is a very nice hotel with a good restaurant--they serve a full menu breakfast that is included in your fee. We also ate dinner there because of the convenience, and we were tired and hot. The room was quite large with a comfy bed plus it had a frig. For an older hotel, I was very surprised at how clean the bathroom was. I told the manager it was the cleanest bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel. The people everywhere we visited with were very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn and Suites

Reviewed January 14, 2011

We were constantly getting woke up all hours of the night by the noise. It appears that there is no insulation between the floors. We could hear every footstep from the room up above us. In addition to that, the management allowed children to yell and run up and down the halls with no care the other guests. We would sleep in our car before staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Very impressed and the value for California was great ...the rooms are exceptionally clean and I asked about the prior comment from a disgruntled guest and was told that the hotel had been throughly gone over by their Pest
Contractor and absolutely no evidence to this ladies claim...obviously you cannot please everyone but I was very pleased.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2010

We visitied this hotel because it was highly recommended by friends. We were moved into room 114 where I did an inspection and found bedbugs:(
The clerk offered to move us to a different room (because I was too tired to drive home) down the hall and I accepted. We were moved into room 137. We were there about 5 minutes while I inspected for more bugs. This room was clean from bedbugs but as I went to grab a towel two cock roaches scurries away.
What a disappointment!!!! We checked out and drove home.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Christina1998
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Stayed in one of the suites for 2 nights. These are seperated from the main hotel, so you'll need to drive to reception/breakfast. Quiet and clean. Pity there is no wireless in the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2010

We have stayed at this Heritage a few times. The staff is very congenial and helpful. Very nice restaurant on premesis. We always have parking close to our room. Swimming pool is always very clean.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2010

We stayed here the night before heading to sightsee Death Valley. I cannot even believe how spacious the room was. It was HUGE! Everything was clean and orderly. There was free DSL hook-up for my computer. Because it was not on the main road, the room was so very quiet at night. Usually we end up staying at motels along interstates, so the quiet was very welcome. We ate both dinner and breakfast at the adjoining restaurant. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and was very good. My dinner was very average, but my husband's dinner was quite good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Ridgecrest.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Ridgecrest hotels
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#3 of 12 in Ridgecrest
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 12 in Ridgecrest

Been to Rodeway Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn and Suites

Address: 1050 N Norma St, Ridgecrest, CA 93555 (Formerly Heritage Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > California > California Desert > Ridgecrest
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Ridgecrest
Price Range: $84 - $128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn and Suites 2*
Comfort meets convenience at this hotel in Ridgecrest. Located near China Lake Navel Base, the hotel offers clean and welcoming accommodations with the largest sized guest rooms in the city at an affordable rate. Guest could enjoy a complimentary cook to order breakfast, offering Government traveling visitors in the area a economical option that will leave more money in each visitors pockets! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Heritage Inn And Suites