We stayed at SpringHill Suites @ Ridgecrest for 2 nights while visiting the Death Valley National Park. The property was clean; rooms were comfortably big with sofa & 2 square coffee tables as well as a work station. I find the electric outlets at the lamp base such a wonderful design! You don't need to crawl under the desk to plug in your electronic devices!!
A specail thank-you to the reception staff. He TOOK NOTE of our request, made when reserving the rooms online, for connecting rooms. Most staff don't pay attention to special requests. When prompted at check-in, the most common response is "we don't have that available". But this gentelman receptionist (sorry that I forget the name) paid attention to the details and had the connecting rooms reserved prior to our arrival.
Our 2 families enjoyed the convenience of connecting rooms. We highly recommend this hotel to travellers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 93 room Spring Hill Suites is located near China Lake Naval Air Warfare Center and between Death Valley, Mt. Whitney and Yosemite National Park. We offer free WiFi, mobile check in, and comfortable rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SpringHill Suites Ridgecrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ridgecrest Hotel Ridgecrest
- Ridgecrest Marriott
- Ridgecrest Springhill Suites