We booked this hotel on Priceline -- when I called the hotel to see if they could set up our room with a crib/pack-n-play, I was told that the hotel does not own any type of crib. Since we are flying from Chicago (with two small children each requiring carseats, strollers, etc.), this leaves us in quite a predicament. Our baby will try to climb out of anything without sides, we don't have enough hands (let alone room in the rental car) to add a pack-n-play, and Priceline can't refund our reservation. I can't imagine that we are the first guests to stay here who need a baby bed! So just be warned if you're planning to stay here with a baby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - Hilltop Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Richmond-Hilltop Mall Hotel Richmond
- Extended Stay America Richmond
- Extended Stay Richmond
- Richmond Extended Stay