“And now they are taking credit cards!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Saigon Restaurant II
Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 18, 2016

We'd come here whether or not they took credit cards but that maneuver certainly helps especially those looking for points, cash back or mileage on their credit cards. Pho Saigon at the Pacific East Mall is still my standard for pho. Their large bowls of #1 or #2 are packed with the goodies, the only difference is #1 includes beef balls. I like it that they give you plenty of the protein, beef tendon and tripe. I still like their broth base except for the thirstiness i experience later. The fried chicken wings are still large and hot in temperature without degrading the meat. The pork chops over rice continue to be a favorite. The seafood pho with "ho fun" (wide rice noodles) is tasty for those that prefer a lighter broth. Wonderful Vietnamese comfort food place and a place we visit regularly.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

This used to be a favorite for Pho, but the quality of service and the quality of the of food at this location has declined recently. We now go to either Berkeley or Oakland Chinatown where you can find some better VN restaurants.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

If you are in the Ranch 99 Mall this is a great place for a good bowl of Pho or Vietnamese fast food.Everything on the menu is under $10 and you will leave filled.My only complaint was that my bowl of Bun had almost no lettuce. The food does come out very fast and tasty, That and the price makes it a great place

Reviewed June 24, 2016

This restaurant is located in the "Pacific East Mall" in Richmond, CA. This mall is mainly known for the "Ranch 99" Market. As you enter Pho Saigon Restaurant, you are seated pretty quickly. This restaurant is a real "no frills" restaurant. Pretty much all your condiments are on the table. Once you order your entree, generally the entree comes out pretty fast. However, if you need assistance, sometimes they are very difficult to get there attention. The Pho and rice dishes are a good size and fairly tasty. I like to eat their chicken wings and wonton noodle soup. Most importantly, this is a CASH ONLY restaurant. So make sure you have cash before you eat there.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

I'm often at Pacific East Mall for a massage upstairs and I usually add on lunch or dinner at Pho Saigon II. I just love the pho here. I usually have the beef pho and it is always tasty. Add a Vietnamese iced coffee and you have a great meal. My wife likes the chicken pho. They are fast and very nice here.