“Great Drinks Great Staff Great Atmosphere”
Review of Restaurante La Revolucion - CLOSED

Restaurante La Revolucion
Pleasant Hill, California
“Great Drinks Great Staff Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My first experience with La Revolucion was on Mother's Day. We did not make any reservations at any restaurant (due to changing schedules) but were able to be worked in for a late brunch/early dinner. Despite being packed, the staff did their best to work with our large party and had us seated in 20 min. The food is nice fusion off most Latin cultures and the drinks were very satisfying. I have since gone back 2 separate times and have always enjoyed the menu, atmosphere, and people there. They have a repeat customer in my family and I.

• Visited May 2013

Mill Creek, Washington, USA
“Best Kept Secret in Richmond & San Pablo”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Have you hungered for authentic Latin cuisine lately? Make your way to the Hilltop Mall area west of Interstate Highway 80 and find La Revolucion on Klose Way between the Richmond Parkway/Fitzgerald Drive and Hilltop Drive Exits. This place is fantastic and the service is wonderful whether you order tapas at the bar or sit down for a main course in the dining room. The food presentation is terrific. I no longer live in the area, However, whenever I come back to my hometown for a visit I have brought family from all over the country to dine at this new restaurant in Richmond. La Revolucion is a dining experience you must have. The 'Combinacion Guanaco' is a favorite featuring seared chicken, fried plantain, & chorizo. My brother-in-law loves the 'Costillitas' (baby back ribs). Top all this off with black beans and home-made corn tortillas, or the creamy corn soup. Dash in for the happy hour tapas starting at 3:00 PM weekdays. Favorites on the "Bar Bites" menu are the 'Trositos de Calamari' and the 'Chimichanga'. Of course, who would not love to follow all this with 'Platanos con Crema'?

• Visited March 2013