“Local favorite”

Dining options: Reservations
Dinuba, California
“Local favorite”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have always loved the food at this location. I have never had anything I didn't like. The turkey or chicken kabob is always a favorite. The spaghetti is sometimes a little bit spicy but always yummy (as well as the garlic bread that comes with it). Saturday's lentil soup is my favorite. The tri-tip and stir fry are another must try. The house salad is good, but if you don't like a lot of dressing, you may have issues with this. It is made of a bed a lettuce with a tomato and cucumber combination on top that is covered in the vinaigrette type dressing.

• Visited March 2013

Clovis, California
“Love it!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love the stuffed bell peppers and their summer salad - my weekly visitation meal! Keeps me coming back for more! Love it, love it, love it!

• Visited February 2013
Fresno, California
“Not my fav..”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

chicken is always dry....always! The pilaf and bread are really good. My friend says the stir-fry is really good. I've just never been impressed.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Ninja_Mom_Hacks
Newfield, New York
“Some of the best Armenian food in the Central Valley”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I grew up eating here such good kabobs and pilaf. Now that I live in NY. It is a must go place for me when I come home to visit. Do not go in expcting "Fancy" but if good food, welcoming locals and friendly wait staff is what you want this is your place plus it is close to lots of cute little shops on main street. I only ever order the classic Armenian dishes because that is what I can not get where i live in NY but i am sure all of the food is worth a try. Plan to eat a large meal or to take half of it home with you as they serve salad and ice cream with your already made for two meal. Yum! Yum! i can barely wait to go back when I am in town for Christmas.

• Visited March 2012
Central CA
“Great food, reasonable prices!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My wife and I went here for our belated valentines dinner. I had the Lu-Lu burger lunch and she ordered a steak dinner. We normally get take out but this time we wanted to get away. The atmosphere is cozy small town cafe like. Lots of antiques and local art. Anyway, the food! The Lu-Lu is great, and plenty of it! I love the bulgur wheat pilaf and my wife loves the rice pilaf. Since my wife ordered the dinner, even though it was lunch time, she got to have ice cream with it. She ordered the banana nut. I thought "Banana nut?!". It was very good but hard to get down after all that food. Did I mention the salad? Always a hit!

I would highly recommend Uncle Harry's to anyone, whether you like Armenian food or not. And check out there daily lunch specials too. Remember, this isn't a five star restaurant, but for it's category, I give it five stars!

• Visited February 2012