“Fast and friendly staff, good value”
Review of Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 295 Restaurants in Redwood City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: James St.
Transit: Located in the Sequoia Station Plaza next to the Redwood City Caltrain station.
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Very friendly staff, the drinks came fast, and the waiter gave me the time I needed to choose from the huge selection on the menu. The food came fast and was impressive in size, had to eat it all. Will defintly go back there to eay

2  Thank PerMouritzen

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I discovered this restaurant back in about July 2011 when in town for work & am wanting to get back there more often! Has a lot of options on their menu for each meal or snacks & will even customize some for those of us on special diets. The staff and servers are friendly and are top-on when it comes to keeping your water & other beverages filled. The food is served relatively quickly. I never tried any of their desserts, however, others in my party raved about them. Only reason a 4* rating is due to parking-this can be challenge during evening meal times.

2  Thank TanyaM53
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is as close as it gets on the Peninsula to a NY-style deli full-service restaurant. Great menu, nice large tables, and efficient service. Great for a business lunch.

2  Thank DuaneSandul
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Boy do we love going to Max's. Lots of options from a large menu, and we never are disappointed. Typically the pastry/desert counter taunts us as we eat, but we manage to resists. If you do want desert, try the epic Macaroon, as big as your head.

I enjoy both their sandwich/lunch type menu, and their dinner orientated items. The sandwiches are well proportioned and always good, the dinner items are filling and good. I personally love their chicken pot pie, myself.

2  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed January 18, 2012

So many things to eat! and now a Gluten-free menu to boot