“It's a Winner !!”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I planned the annual Christmas office party and chose Vino Santo as the venue. I'd attended another party here and thought the food was very good and atmosophere was lovely.
Vino Santo exceeded my expectations !! The service was exceptional and the food (the menu consisted of the appetizer sampler and guests chose from the stuffed chicken, petrale sole, pasta and New York Steak and tiramisu or chocolate mousse for dessert) was delicious and enjoyed by all. Compliments were also made about the fresh bread and olive tapenade served.
If you're in or near Redwood City, this restaurant is worth trying !!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

my husband came across this place while working in redwood city. it was the first time i had great asparagus soup. the offer specials as well as a menu but we usually go for the specials. they have a small bar in back as well as a extensive wine list. many of the downtown area of redwood city shut their doors but the high quality of the experience here keeps customers coming back. it is a must try when you visit redwood city.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Since I work very close by, this is a great place for taking business clients for a great lunch meeting. As a diabetic, the seafood salad is an excellent choice for me and I use the garlic and olive oil served with the bread as the salad dressing - fantastic.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was taken here on an interview lunch recently. They were not terribly busy and the servers were fairly attentive. The food was great - I think everybody enjoyed their dishes except for the seafood salad which reportedly needed some more dressing, but I loved my pappardelle. I would recommend this for a good business lunch - good atmosphere amenable to conversation.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is one of my family's favorite places to eat. We have never had a bad meal here. The service has always been great. We usually go for special occasions due to the cost. But trust me the food is worth the price.
Our favorites are the Veal Oscar, the lobster ravioli, veal picatta, stuffed sole (special) ... I could go on and on.
The noise level can get a bit loud, but it does not keep us from coming back. There is indoor and outdoor seating. The restaurant is a true gem in downtown Redwood City.

1  Thank Danielle G