“Great carnitas”
Review of Milagros

Milagros
Reserve with OpenTable
Milagros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 286 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main St.
Transit: The train station is only a five minute walk from our front door.
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

The margaritas are good if overpriced. The guac is great and the carnitas were excellent. The prices are higher than they should be but it was a nice night out with the family.

There are newer reviews for Milagros

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My first (blind) date with my partner was here, so it has a special place in my heart, but there is really nothing special about Milagros.

Average food, average prices, average service.

It is a good place for when you want pseudo-mexican food and don't want any surprises.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I really like the tortilla soup here - it's got some heat. Menu is not particularly original but it's reliable. Service can be spotty & it seems like the bar always gets faster service than the dining room. Outside patio is more comfortable than inside on warm days, as there is no AC.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had 3 different specialty tacos (each was a different seafood) and they were easily the best tacos I've ever had. Very substantial and flavorful. Innovative. And the Fire Engine Margarita was delicious and creative. On Friday night, the energy was great. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were starving when we arrived in Redwood City for a business trip and having flown across the country were also off our time schedule by 2 hours. Even at 3:00 in the afternoon the chef cooked us the best fish tacos I have ever had! I chose mahi and carnitos, my friend chose carnitos and salmon, all were awesome but the mahi shined. Great prices as well. That evening we went back for drinks, the Don Julio margarita definitely worth getting. Great local vibe as well.