“Perfect for our meeting”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 286 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: 650 367 8849 right off the 101 Freeway at the Whipple Avenue Exit
Description: 650 367 8849 right off the 101 Freeway at the Whipple Avenue Exit
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our group needed a meeting before going to work on a Saturday morning and this was an excelllent choice for breakfast. The site was covenient for everyone off the freeway and we were given a large table. Although it lacked privacy, we were able to discuss our business matters with no problems. The server, Yuritzi was very good. We had three different types of omlettes, two summer pancake orders, a summer pancake full breakfast, and the Tiramisu pancakes. The Tiramisu order was delicious. Certainly recommend. We were allowed to sit and discuss matters without interruption but Yuritzi was very attentive when more coffee was needed.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I ordered the Breakfast Sampler - and I am real fussy about how my eggs are scrambled and how my bacon is cooked (I like it crisp but not burnt). My order was perfect - the eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes were all cooked the way I like them. The waitress was also great. Overall it was a great experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Needed a quick dinner after basketball practice and we made it to the local IHOP. It was less than half full and we were seated immediately. Enrique our server offered us drinks quickly and returned with them promptly. We ordered French Toast, Crepes, and Pancakes and onion rings. We waited nearly 35 minutes for the food to arrive. My son devoured the French Toast and onion rings so they must have been good. My wife enjoyed the crepe and the cinnamon pancakes were okay. We were hoping to make another event, but getting our check and paying the cashier was very slow. Will try again but hope for quicker service.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

After waiting for almost 25 min for our food to be delivered I really wanted to give them a poor review but, the chicken sand was very good and the grilled cheese was reported to be excellent.
The frys were crisp and tasty too. We got a bit of a discount for being guests at a nearby hotel which was a bonus.
Easy to find, easy to park.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Visitors staying next door at the Good Nite Inn get a 10% discount by showing their key card. Good value, waitstaff very friendly. Food was fresh and service was prompt. A great way to start our day.