“lunch & dinner”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 650-365-2200
Description: Phone 650-365-2200
Reviewed October 9, 2013

fun sandwich place recommended by the nurses across the road when fixing up my fractured ankle. i really didnt want to choose a sandwich so thankfully the staff was just as great and suggested something not on the main menu. it was supposed to be on the older menu so i guess only regulars know how to order it.

go at a happy hour time so you get free chips & drink with it. the whole meal lasted me a dinner, a lunch and the chips was for a trip out to upland, california.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Amazing..never imagined sandwiches can have soo many varieties. The line was long during weekend lunch but it was very quick. person at the counter was very helpful and helped us to decide with great suggestions as this was our first time. Bread was soo fresh and also there homemade sauces made the food soo yummy. We soo happy that now they have opened close to our place in Danville too.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The location of this place is terrific near El Camino and downtown Redwood City. I tried the meatball sandwich on gluten free bread once. It was just so-so and the bread was small and crumbly not good at all but then I figure that's the nature of the bread itself. Ike's lair is interesting because it has an app you can download which probably appeals to its mostly young/student clientele. I probably wouldn't go back on my own but if someone invited me I'd be happy to return.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Needed a quick lunch before a game and Ike's was a great choice. The service was prompt, courteous and friendly. We were very pleased with our sandwiches. Thank you.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was my first visit to Ike's. I liked the variety of sandwiches on the menu. I didn't know that all the sandwiches came with their "special sauce"(which was not listed as a topping next to this item) so I was surprised when I bit into mine. I returned it to the counter and a new sandwich was made for me. The Dutch crunch roll was fresh and delicious. A regular sandwich is mostly too big for one person so they will wrap it to go. The price is a little more than some of the other chain sandwich shops. Overall, I would recommend Ike's for taste and quality if you don't mind spending a little more.