We booked a room at this hotel online. When my husband showed up to check in they would not let him check in since he did not have a credit card on him. We had already paid for the reservation online. Best Western told him they had not way of billing the credit card. He was forced to stay at another hotel and Best Western charged us for the room anyways. What a rip off! We are now having to dispute this issue with our credit card company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the peaceful environment of Redwood City. Twenty-five minutes from downtown San Francisco, this pleasant community lies on the Bay Area's West Peninsula, adjacent to Stanford University and Silicon Valley. Redwood City is home to the pine forest of Huddart Park, a mountainous preserve which offers visitors a relaxing and picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Redwood City
- Best Western Redwood City
- Redwood City Best Western