This hotel was a good value when the rooms were priced at $70 - $75. The hotel is a bit dated and needs an uplift. The staff is friendly.
Without any remodeling or upgrades, the hotel has recently implemented a significantly higher rate schedule, with rooms now running $100+ a night. Wishful thinking by the management perhaps, but hardly in line with other more modern and plush hotels in the area in this new price range.
An old "tired" hotel that is significantly overpriced at $100+ per night. If they drop he price back down to $75, an OK value. At 100+, you can easily do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the peaceful environment of Redwood City. Twenty-five minutes from downtown San Francisco, this pleasant community lies on the Bay Area's West Peninsula, adjacent to Stanford University and Silicon Valley. Redwood City is home to the pine forest of Huddart Park, a mountainous preserve which offers visitors a relaxing and picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Redwood City
- Best Western Redwood City
- Redwood City Best Western