Pleasantly surprising room for the overall hotel rating:
1. Average not-hot continental breakfast: bagels, fruit, juice, coffee, cereal
2. Great maintainance: I locked the channels when I was messing with the TV. The person working switched out the whole set out for me. Sorry I didn't catch your name.
3. Clean room: no icky-feeling floor, bathroom. No smoky smell.
4. Open to noise: most rooms face the pool, could here people talking as they walked by in the morning.
5. 500' to starbucks
6. Next door to Stacks. Nice place to grab real breakfast in the morning.
7. Close to Stanford: drove straight down to Stadium for the graduation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the peaceful environment of Redwood City. Twenty-five minutes from downtown San Francisco, this pleasant community lies on the Bay Area's West Peninsula, adjacent to Stanford University and Silicon Valley. Redwood City is home to the pine forest of Huddart Park, a mountainous preserve which offers visitors a relaxing and picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Redwood City
- Best Western Redwood City
- Redwood City Best Western