Best Western Inn
Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$109
Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Pullman San Francisco Bay(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Good Nite Inn - Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$112
$97
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$159
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$169
Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$133
$129
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$153
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

All reviewsrestaurant next doortrain tracksroom was cleanyogurtel caminostanford hospitalpool areasan carlosshort stayrooms are largeflat screen tvplace to staythe breakfast areafront desk staffstacksequoiamotel
Reviewed July 31, 2011

As a "single" business traveller, I found this BW Inn to be most hospitable. I was here for three nights and was VERY satisfied. My room was very clean as well as the property, the staff was friendly and professional, and the rate reasonable.

Every evening when I returned to my room, I could "feel" the extra effort put into cleaning the rooms. The sheets were crisp, towels white and fluffy, and the carpet well vacuumed. I appreciated the recycle bin in my room. Although I did not swim, the pool area was a little oasis. And as most Best Westerns, the free wi-fi was well used. Most importantly, the owners took an old building and renovated it to a charming motel on the "Real". How refreshing in this day and age.
My room was on the second floor and there was no elevator. The clerk offered and took by bags and books to the room. Additionally, he was very responsive when I did not know how to use the new thermostat. Nightly, upon returning to the Inn, he would inquire about my day. Service of this caliber is a rarity; it mirrored the expectation of a five star hotel.
This Inn rate is very reasonable for the area.
I would highly recommend The Best Western Inn to any business traveler.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We loved this hotel everyone was really helpfull and nice to my family. We were trying to avoid this place because of the reviews but we got a really nice sorprise since everything was clean and people were helpfull. We will defenately be back when we come to the area.. Keep the great work up guys..

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2011

This place was clean enough and the room was large, but boy was it dreary. No amount of fake flowers can alleviate the darkness (decor in dark shades of brown, etc.) and dreariness of this place. It really gave me the creeps. I always have a hard time with hotel beds and almost never get any decent amount of sleep, but this mattress had me temporarily crippled by morning. I do a fair amount of traveling and only once did I have a worse experience bed-wise. This place is probably okay, but personally I couldnʻt wait to get out. The restaurant next door is excellent, though. That made up for a lot.

Room Tip: Stay at the Marriott near the San Mateo Convention Center if you need to stay south of S.F.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I travel a lot and I stay at this location about once a month while visiting the home office. The location is excellent -- it is just down the road from Caltrain, is within 2 minutes of Highway 101, and there are many food options nearby in San Carlos and Redwood City. The facility itself is clean, comfortable, and most importantly safe. The rooms aren't the types of rooms you might find at a place like the Westin or Fairmont, but they are clean and comfortable. The sink area, toilet, and shower (bath and shower combo) are clean and well maintained. They seem to refresh the carpets every year or two also (I have stayed here a long time! I know!), so those are nice as well. The pool is clean and well maintained with a nice grassy area to look at. I have never had any problem getting the room I want or good rates, both are trivial via their website.

Re the breakfast, it is standard motel muffins and toast, like most places in the US. There is a "Stacks" restaurant on the same property that is open for breakfast and early lunch should you want something more substantial. Their prices are good and the meals are large.

The management here are great as well. I'm one of "those" who is almost always late to check out and they are very polite when they ring me up to ask me to get out of the room and they are still polite once I get around to getting down to the office to check out. :-)

I came onto here to check some messages that a few other TripAdvisor people had left me and decided to review. I was interested and surprised to find a few negative comments about this place. There aren't many clean and nice places like this on the Peninsula (again, I've stayed at almost all of them) so that leads me to believe that some people are being overtly picky!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Have to say this is my first time giving a two star, feel kind of bad but I truly didn't enjoy it much. So stayed here one night from bidding. Otherwise woulnd't have picked this hotel.

The area / location was fine, but inside the room wasn't. Step into the room and it was HOT! Thermostat wasn't working so have to turn on air-con manually. Room was dated too. Those were actually not the problem except, it's just not clean (to me).
Found hairs on the bed, and not just one but some. Just when I thought at least the bath looks spotless, hairs everywhere again. Those are not the ones that are very visible, true, but stil, I can see those without my glasses on so were visible, especailly to me. Also couldn't get on to the internet although password was provided. The only stronger signal had a network name called " starwar virus" (or something virus) - I wouldn't want to get connected to that!
There was not much of services exist except check-in and out.

Overall,will not stay again.

Room Tip: Don't get a 2nd floor room in summer - HOT
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo