Pacific Euro Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Garden Motel(Redwood City)
View Hotel
Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)
Comfort Inn(Redwood City)
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)
View Hotel
Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
  • Pool
Sequoia Inn(Redwood City)
View Hotel
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)
View Hotel
All reviewseconomy roomshared bathceiling fancaltrain stationfree starbucksovernight staytoilet and showersuperb locationmain stmicrowave and mini fridgethin wallswithout trafficdouble bedbasic amenitiesfirst floorsafe areathe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I needed a place for only 1 night and picked the right place! My room was small with a bathroom. It was all I needed. The place was quiet, neat and clean. It had a comfy bed, flat screen tv and internet access. There was a fridge in the room but I didn't need it. In the morning there was coffee in the office area. The manger was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: There are rooms with or without bathrooms. Just make sure you have a room with a private bathroom if you want it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rrfarm F
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind review. Happy we exceeded your expectations and we hope you will visit Pacific Euro Hotel in the future.

Al P.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

As I entered the room, I thought it is so small that I can't even change my mind here. With two big bags and jetlag I dumped everything and dozed off too sleep and it is perhaps then I realised the firm mattress on a decent bed. Temperature controlled shower rejuvenated and I traipsed around the luggage and found my way outside the room to get some dinner. Though this place is surrounded by a variety of restaurants, almost every restaurant closes by 21:00 hrs, a pizza place at the nearby Fox theatre redeemed me.
Back to Hotel, beyond the small room and anochronistic looks, I started to appreciate the finer points.
First: Cost. Perhaps this is the only decent place availble in $ double figures.
Second: Location: Walking distance from Museum, Caltrain statiion, Wholefood and several great restaurants
Third: Great Wifi

Not a spoiler but an irritant: Motion controlled room lights. I had to work on desk and the motion controller, which was away from desk, would switch off the lights and I had to go til door, waive my hand and say hello to the detector before it would start again. And I must compliment Mr. Patel, manager, who as a roundabout, offered me a flashlight. Not much of help but the helpful attitude certainly helped me live through this irritant.

Probably would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

RGAAN - thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your recent stay in Redwood City at the Pacific Euro Hotel. So happy you found the price and accommodations to meet or exceed your expectations. We certainly do hope you will choose us again in the future.

Al P.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed 4 nights in a room with a bathroom. Very small room good for 1 but not for 2 IMHO, very comfy bed, clean, secure, close to restaurants. Thin walls, so bring earplugs. Room lights are on motion detectors, so night runs to bathroom can be blinding. Wifi, flat screen TV, adequate desk and chair; refrig too I think. Storage - minimal, with most of it over bed in awkward position. Great manager, very helpful and friendly. Large city parking lot in rear, $.25/hour; pay til 6pm and can leave car overnight. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Worth it to get a room with bathroom. Otherwise share a hallway bathroom with others on the floor. No elevators, so if you have trouble with stairs, stay on 1st floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Jeff -
Thanks for taking a minute to leave a review - we are so pleased you found the accommodations clean and comfortable during your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

A. Patel

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Okay, so you have to overcome some first impressions with this hotel. It is old, small, and can appear a bit sketchy at first. Don't let that fool you. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfy, and the staff are very friendly.

If you're looking for a budget price (i.e. within federal per diem) in the Bay Area; want a convenient location between SFO and San Jose; and don't want to stay in a Motel 6, then this is the place for you.

Redwood City seems to be undergoing a "rejuvenation" project. At first glance, it seems a bit run down. However, there are lots of good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and you have easy access to San Jose and San Francisco. (Under 30 minutes to San Jose; 15 minutes without traffic to SFO or Milbrae BART station.)

The only complaint I have is that the walls are paper thin - no question as to what the neighbors are doing ;-) I would certainly stay here again, though.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thanks for the extensive review of your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time. You are right - Redwood City is in fact going through a rejuvenation of sorts and i think you will be pleased with what you see over the next few years. I am happy you found the location and price so convenient. We hope to see you again in the future!

A. Patel

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was inexpensive for the area, but the room was extremely small with a Murphy bed for sleeping. The room smelled strongly of the deoderizer you smell in bathrooms; my clothes stored in a duffle bag near the floor ended up smelling the same way with just one overnight. On the plus side the location is great for Redwood City restaurants, theaters and movie theaters.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jazzudude2b

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We will check the room for the strong smell you mentioned. Some of our rooms are smaller than others - on your next visit, please ask for the manager so I can help you with the different types available. I am happy you found the location to be convenient.

A. Patek