Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$149
$117
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$112
$109
$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Pacific Inn of Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$135
$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$133
$129
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Capri Motel(Redwood City)
$135
All reviewseconomy roomfree starbuckstoilet and showertrain stationmain stmicrowave and mini fridgethin wallswithout trafficdouble bedbasic amenitiesfirst floorsafe areasan franhostelbayunisexdesk
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I needed a place to stay close to my place of work for the last 10 days of my internship and I decided on Pacific Euro Hotel based on a friends stay earlier that summer. This is more or less a hostel so I'm not sure about the name but my stay was great.

The location of the hostel was excellent, it is right next to downtown and about a 10 minute walk to the Caltrain, SamTrams, and about a 5 minute drive to highway 101. There is also a large parking lot right behind the hostel, the parking lot only needs to be paid for between 10am and 6pm; outside of these times parking is free.

Once you have your room key, you have access to the hostel at any time during the day. The hostel is in a good part of town but still has excellent security - I felt safe staying there. There is also a bar/club or two nearby but I didn't have time to check them out.

Rooms come in two types, with or without a bathroom. I chose the latter and was a little apprehensive about the shared bathroom/shower on my floor but was pleasantly surprised at their availability and cleanliness. Regardless of type, each room comes with its own sink which is definitely helpful as you don't have to step out if you need water.

My room came furnished with a bed, tv, microwave, mini-fridge, and some shelves. All things were in great working order and the bed was extremely comfortable with different types of pillows available. The bed also can be flipped up and hidden to make more space if needed. Room service comes round once a week to clean up and change the sheets. Towels are also provided and more can be requested from the front desk.

Since the hostel is close to a main road, there can be some noise but it didn't bother me.

Overall, I had a pleasant stay and definitely would stay again if I needed to. My only complaint was that my room smelled like buttered popcorn but this was easily remedied by opening the window for a bit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank AnonEngineer
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I booked this hotel for a week, hoping that i would find a place to stay in san francisco by then. After a week of no luck, i decided to book a different hotel close to SF to save some gas. After checking in at that hotel (much more expensive than pacific euro hotel), i just couldnt compare all the luxury i had at pacific euro to it. I quickly checked out and came back to Pacific euro hotel for another 4 days. Pacific euro came with a fridge, microwave, a tv, none of which are provided at other hotels. On top of all that, the staff is really friendly, and the price, you really cant find anywhere else.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a summer internship, and I would definitely recommend it for future interns or anyone planning on staying for an extended stay. There were some slight hiccups along the way (ex. fridge needed cleaning, internet was slow at times), but Al, the manager, was accommodating and made sure things were taken care of in a timely manner. I had a European style room, which means you have your own bathroom, and it was very affordable. Also, the hotel is located very close to Caltrain, Safeway, restaurants, etc. After doing lots of searching for extended stay places in the Bay Area, I would say It's hard to find a place in a better location at a cheaper price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you very much for the rave review the hotel and myself thank you very much. Hope to see you again it was our pleasure to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My fiance and I needed a reasonably priced hotel for the weekend for a concert we were seeing. The room was great. The staff were so friendly and helpful. It was a great place to stay

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steven B

I thank you and my staff thank's you it was our pleasure to make your stay enjoyable. Please don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, and in that time our room wasn't cleaned once by the maids. We had to keep using the same 2 towels every day. The bottom sheet of the bed wasn't fitted, and it would invariably come off no matter how I tucked it in, so I always spent the night sleeping on the bare mattress. There is no place to hang your clothes, and our room had a big hole in the middle of the floor where someone had dug up some tiles. The room was hot, the AC was supposed to come in from the hall through a little grill over the door, but it didn't work very well to keep the room cool. The first night we opened the window to cool it down, and a group of teenagers were talking loudly outside our room until 2 in the morning. Between the hot room and sleeping on a bare, saggy mattress, I didn't get much sleep. We would have gone to different hotel but everything was booked up for graduation. On the plus side, the room was clean and it was very inexpensive (55). If minor details don't bother you, and you want a cheap place, this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Although we have housekeeping services every three days I'm sorry that this happened the matter has been addressed with the housekeeping staff. Please next time you are in town give us another chance to change your opinion.