All reviewsrooms are smalleconomy roomcaltrain stationfree starbuckswithin easy walking distancemain stmicrowave and mini fridgewithout traffichotel offersdouble bedbasic amenitiessafe areasan franhostelshowerbayrates
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a summer internship, and I would definitely recommend it for future interns or anyone planning on staying for an extended stay. There were some slight hiccups along the way (ex. fridge needed cleaning, internet was slow at times), but Al, the manager, was accommodating and made sure things were taken care of in a timely manner. I had a European style room, which means you have your own bathroom, and it was very affordable. Also, the hotel is located very close to Caltrain, Safeway, restaurants, etc. After doing lots of searching for extended stay places in the Bay Area, I would say It's hard to find a place in a better location at a cheaper price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you very much for the rave review the hotel and myself thank you very much. Hope to see you again it was our pleasure to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My fiance and I needed a reasonably priced hotel for the weekend for a concert we were seeing. The room was great. The staff were so friendly and helpful. It was a great place to stay

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steven B

I thank you and my staff thank's you it was our pleasure to make your stay enjoyable. Please don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, and in that time our room wasn't cleaned once by the maids. We had to keep using the same 2 towels every day. The bottom sheet of the bed wasn't fitted, and it would invariably come off no matter how I tucked it in, so I always spent the night sleeping on the bare mattress. There is no place to hang your clothes, and our room had a big hole in the middle of the floor where someone had dug up some tiles. The room was hot, the AC was supposed to come in from the hall through a little grill over the door, but it didn't work very well to keep the room cool. The first night we opened the window to cool it down, and a group of teenagers were talking loudly outside our room until 2 in the morning. Between the hot room and sleeping on a bare, saggy mattress, I didn't get much sleep. We would have gone to different hotel but everything was booked up for graduation. On the plus side, the room was clean and it was very inexpensive (55). If minor details don't bother you, and you want a cheap place, this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Although we have housekeeping services every three days I'm sorry that this happened the matter has been addressed with the housekeeping staff. Please next time you are in town give us another chance to change your opinion.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

good hotel in redwood city at a great price. only 40 minutes away from SF, with Caltrain station at max 10 min away. nice restaurants around hotel and overall a nice area.
i have some small complaints on cleanliness, it can be improved if more attention is given.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Absolute steal for under $65 a night. Clean, well located, cozy and comfortable! With a friendly staff!

But! The internet is by no means "high speed". It's more like prehistoric dial up. If even that fast. I'm not sure. And I feel bad for the manager. He had to reset the internet and it did nothing to improve it. Meaning there is nothing he can do. The internet just sucks!

But for the price, what can I expect? Perfection? No. But I would stay again. Yes, as long as I don't need internet... which I always need. So I guess not unless the internet is changed.

• Stayed: April 2012

I understand the internet was an issue in the past but i would like to let you know that we have addressed the problem and changed our ISP provider and the internet is 10X faster and stable so I hope you came and stay with us again so you can judge for yourself and let us know how is has improved.