All reviews front desk goodnite inn right next door room was clean excellent customer service san francisco comfortable stay a great place to stay mini fridge convenient location free parking ihop ahmad renee freeway wass supervisor
Reviewed January 26, 2018

The only reason I gave this hotel 4 and not 5 stars is because it is a basic hotel. For the price it is great! We stayed in a renovated room and the staff was very friendly. We have nothing bad to say about the hotel -- wifi was fine, room was clean, and had all the basics. The noise from the highway didn't bother us at all-- it's like white noise. We would stay there again for the great price.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

We highly appreciate the review. We are glad that you had a nice stay with us.
Hope to see you here soon again.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

This motel offers great value. The price is very reasonable. The person who greeted me at check-in was warm, friendly, and helpful. My room was clean and spacious, with a good work area. (Note: there was no clothes closet, just a hanger hook on the wall.) The bed was reasonably comfortable. Heating and A/C worked well. The noise from the highway was a little bothersome, but that's why earplugs are a must for travel. :) I'm glad I found this place and would certainly stay again. The only exception to my satisfaction was the WiFi. The free version was painfully slow and in fact pretty much useless for anything other than light email, and even that crashed at times. I didn't buy the 6.00/day version because I didn't trust that it would be substantially better. To get any work done, I ended up tethering my laptop to the LTE network on my phone's "portable hot spot." So if you need to do much online work, as I did (and typically do), be prepared!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sorry to see that you were not happy with the Wi-Fi service. We will follow up with them to find a solution.
Hope to see you here soon again.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Nice room. Loved the lighted mirror. Motel very close to all conveniences. Morning coffee in office was wonderful. Enjoyed the patio in the evening. A little noisy with traffic but closed door took care of that.

Room Tip: Make sure you air out those newly renovated rooms. Many people are allergic to the chemicals in carpeting, drapes and some paint. We had to keep our patio door open all night long and it was very cold.
Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed the newly renovated room.
hope to see you soon.

Manager

Reviewed January 14, 2018

The front desk personnel are very courteous and has the customer service etiquette.
No doubt that I will recommend to my friends, relatives and colleagues to stay in Good Nite Inn on their future travel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

We highly appreciate your review and the comments.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Where to start with this place... the entire place is under construction. The view out your window is a courtyard covered in trash, not that you'd ever open that window and be serenaded by the highway. The rooms have no sound proofing. The place wreaks of that special deodorizer that crap hotels use.

So - I posted a 1 star review (without this comment). I get home and the manager immediately calls "You left a bad review..." I hang up. He calls back "Stop calling me!" hang up. He calls back again, I unplug the phone. He shows up at my door, I open the door "Look at this place, it's under construction and a total dump" and slam the door.

10 minutes later the manager has called the police and they tell me I must leave.

See you in court you. My attorney will be contacting you.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for the review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the renovations. We are making everything better for our valued guests.