All reviewsfront deskgoodnite innright next doorroom was cleanexcellent customer servicesan franciscocomfortable staya great place to staymini fridgeconvenient locationfree parkingihopahmadreneefreewaywasssupervisor
Reviewed November 3, 2017

A cheap option for the area. Room was clean, OK bed, but with absolute no charm. The check inn was amateurish. At booking, I had requested a room away from the freeway, but was told it wasn't available. After going to bed, I was called to the reception because they didn't register the payment correct. I asked if it could wait till morning but was told it couldn't. The freeway noise is marked and will impair your sleep, period. Check-out was hassle free and got a refund for the rest of my stay even though I asked to leave two days earlier than paid for.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you for the review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The room you stayed is one of our brand new rooms. They are now installed with double paned windows, unlike before. They have made a tremendous difference compare to the noise level we had before.
We provide the best price value in the market with one of the best products.
Manager.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

The rooms have always been clean, and a great place to stay, but the newly remodeled rooms leave a lot to be desired. The "closet" is gone, and they installed a mid-height dresser that holds the TV, and has a door below that opens to a closet rod and a few hangars. I'm short and I still have to bend down to see what is in there, and unless you are hanging all short items, it is useless and awkward. There is no mirror in the bedroom, only in the bathroom. This means I have to use a steamy bathroom while my husband showers. The room I stayed in had no iron, ironing board, or rack to place my bag on. Thankfully it was only one night this last trip, but I am staying for a week soon, and I hope they have it figured out or I'll need to look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room facing the pool, and away from the construction workers. They smoke outside the doors, and are generally loud.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your comments.
All our rooms are newly renovated with the latest designs. Some rooms are still missing some items but they all will be completed soon. Full length mirrors will be installed as part of the project. Irons and Ironing boards are in all rooms. We had to put some rooms in the inventory in a rush due to the high demand we have for rooms. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you need more space to hang your cloths, we will be happy to provide more hangers or and extra cloth cart.
Manager

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Their was construction going on but it was not disruptive and we had one of the newly refurbished rooms over looking the pool so it was a positive experience. The ihop restaurant right next door is a huge bonus. One of the waiters from our trip remembered us which was a lovely surprise. Very close to the airport but out of the hustle and bustle. Easy drive to the city if you want to go in. Redwood City had enough to keep you amused if you just wanted quiet. Will definitely go again.

Room Tip: The rooms over looking the pool have a nice balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Thank you so much for the review, and adding photos! We appreciate that you did that! We are so glad that you had such a positive experience and cannot wait for you to visit again!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, this is our second stay there. It is recently renovated, and we really liked the new rooms! They have added coffee service in the units, which is very nice. There are refrigerators in each room as well. The beds are comfortable and we were lucky enough to get 2 queens. There is a IHOP next door and you get 10% off with your key card. I was booked at another hotel, same rating and Good Nite Inn was $238 less expensive. Really glad we switched, we will use it again next time. The girls at the front check in desk are very helpful, and a construction worker brought our bags up the stairs for us the first night..then we got a room downstairs and they brought our bags down to new room...now thats good service! Thanks Good Nite Inn.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

We are so glad you stayed with us and cannot wait to see you again! Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled that you liked our new look, we do too! The entire staff loves to receive such excellent feedback!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was great, Renee at the front desk was so cordial. I immediately felt comfortable and welcomed with just checking in. A big thank you to her , and all the other employees whom also had warm smiles.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the very kind words! Renee will be thrilled to see your review as will the rest of the staff! We hope to see you again in the future and we are all so very glad you a great time here!