Pullman San Francisco Bay(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$142
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$133
$129
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$169
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$139
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$182
$163
HIExpress.com
Pacific Inn of Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$107
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$187
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$85
$201
$164
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskgoodnite innspecial thanksbasic hotelroom was cleanright next doorexcellent customer servicesan francisconice poolcomfortable stayconvenient locationihopahmadreneefreewaywasshousekeeper
Reviewed May 31, 2017

We were assigned to a room that was unfortunately under maintenance and the front desk transferred us to a big spacious room! The staff are very friendly, Tintin was very courteous and cheerful! Would definitely book that place again when we are around.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Thank you very much for the review. We glad that you had a nice stay with us. Your comments will be shared with the staff.
hope to see you soon.

Manager.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a double bed, room. It was slightly facing the highway, but I had a comfortable sleep for all six days that I stayed there. It's a no frills hotel, no fridge inside the room, but you have free Wi-Fi that's all. Room was clean and tidy. There is a restaurant called IHop next to the hotel, Caltrain station is a 20 minute walk and the bus station is also a 15 min walk from here. I had no trouble traveling to San Francisco or Mountain View.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to do a review. We are all so glad you had a comfortable stay. If you visit again I hope you visit us again!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I really felt comfortable when we left they make you feel wanted there when you ever needed once wanted something they got it now I'm looking forward to coming back there I made my reservation anybody in that area should stay at that place I feel Alice the number one place

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you stayed with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have been a regular at the Good Night Inn for several months now. I stay there 3 nights each week, as I work in the area. I would like to say they have been very courteous and accommodating. I have enjoyed my stay and continue to enjoy it. In fact it's a hot day and I am about to take a dip in their beautiful swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you for you review. We are so glad you continue to stay with us and enjoy the pool!

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

I loving booking this hotel. The view in this hotel is so nice. The front desk service is good. The lady named Renee,she helped me to change the room I like,and it is the free upgrade. So nice she is. At the beginning,I booked the room which is not face the swimming pool,and then I asked her if I can change the room or not. Later on she said I can help you to upgrade it for free. She is the best I meet for the receptionist. Thank her very much and I spend the good time at Good nite Inn.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you stayed with us!