I stayed with my family and I was surprised by the poor quality of the hotel. The swimming pool was really dirty and water was cold. This is not a family place at all. The pillows are really uncomfortable and staff is not at all friendly. Very loud.
Also, the shower has a built in cap so the presure remains really low, you can barely shower.
I stayed at Sofitel in DC which was much better than this one. I would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel