Tripadvisor
Redwood City
1,932 results
All reviews business park lagoon view free shuttle shuttle service san francisco redwood shores room service junior suite airport shuttle silicon valley business trip parking garage comfortable rooms palo alto french doorman mehmet
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Stayed 1 night, which was a Saturday for airport stay. We are platinum Accor and love PULLMAN brand.
I’m afraid this didn’t hit the usually high mark but I am mostly comparing with Asia PULLMAN standards
Check in was excellent, I believe she was the manager. We arrived a little early and we had all our questions answered. We also had help with our bags by the concierge which was super.
We walked to the airport museum in about 20minutes and had a nice afternoon.
There is a nice large supermarket approx 10 mins walk with a few restaurants, bank, hair dresser etc and the lake is nice to stroll around.
We had a welcome drink and an upgrade view to the lake.
The bedroom was fine with a comfy bed but we unfortunately had “loud” neighbours. We ate at the very quiet bar, which I thought was a little bit expensive eg fries are us$8 - (which we ordered to go with chicken wings and fish taco) unfortunately there was a rather intoxicated lady (that the staff seemed to know) that insisted on sitting next to us and pushing into us - when we moved away to eat in peace she decided to call us rude and then proceeded to tell other guests that later arrived that we were rude.
I did have a late check out to 4pm which was really appreciated. However when I checked out I was told I could just depart. I asked for a copy of the bill which was I found was not correct. The receptionist was adamant it was correct and kept stating so -luckily I could check what had been debited on my card and I noticed it was because some reward points had not been utilised. I’m afraid her customer service skills were not up to scratch. I appreciate she has a stressful job but she made me feel like I shouldn’t have questioned her. She went to fetch her manager, who was the lovely manager who had checked us in. She corrected the bill and apologised - it shouldn’t have got to that point.
Complimentary shuttle to airport is very nice to have - hourly from hotel - approx 10 miles

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank martine_floridahome
RichardU278, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear martine_floridahome,

Thank you very much for your participation and very valuable feedback. Your loyalty to our brand and PLAATINUM Status mean so much to us all here at the Pullman SF Bay, thank you! Your kind recognition regarding check in, bell, food and beverage, late check out, and bed comfort have been and will continue to be shared this week, thank you very much for making time to mention them all.

Your candid feedback regarding the guest in the bar and your check out experience has also been properly shared as we focus our efforts in preventing re occurrence and ultimately better serving you next time you visit us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for having experienced these inconveniences during your stay. We remain at your service and truly look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms are very well appointed with extremely comfortable beds. The food was fantastic. We had breakfast, dinner and drinks throughout our stay. The new menu is delicious with plenty of choices for all tastes. I found the staff really nice and helpful, particularly Ahmet E who recommended some great dishes after a busy day. Will return.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RichardU278, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear daiman0,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you very much for sharing your review and for your continued loyalty. Your comments regarding Ahmet's hospitality have been shared and will also be posted during our all associate hotel-wide monthly meeting this month. Thank you very much for kind words of recognition, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

At your service today and in the future,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I enjoyed stay in pullman hotel. It was little bit old system, but room was cozy and clean. Also foods in Scroll Bar was awesome and the service was perfect! Thank you for your warm hospitality Ahmet

Dear Inspire502401,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your mention regarding cleanliness, I have shared it with our team ion housekeeping during our morning huddle. Your kind comments regarding food quality and Ahmet's hospitality have also been personally shared. Thank you very much for your participation in sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

At your service,

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Had such a lovely and warm reception from Ahmet Adal, highly recommend! He’s truly a gem and I appreciated as a single woman traveling alone that he made me feel welcome but was 100% professional and courteous... not everyone is! Would stay again any time and recommend to other female travelers!

Trip type: Traveled on business
RichardU278, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear josefino833,

Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are all delighted and thankful to read about your most recent experience here at our hotel. Your kind words of recognition will continue to be shared with the various teams in the operation and specially with Ahmet this evening when he comes in, thank you.

We are at your service today and in the future, please feel free to reach out any time. In the mean time, we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

We had a great night eating dinner at the restaurant. Delicious appetizers, mains, dessert, and drinks. The Yumi old-fashioned is recommenced, as is the beet salad. Alfonso was our server and he was fantastic!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RichardU278, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear O2680WWrobm,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience during your most recent stay with us, thank you very much for sharing your review. Your kind recognition of Alonso's efforts will be shared with him when he gets in tomorrow, as well I will be sharing your review with the various department teams as I visit them this week, thank you.

We remain at your service and look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back during your next trip to the Redwood City area, thank you very much for your review.