We go to the Bay Area for business a couple if times a year and the Sofitel is a great location to be able to access San Francisco and the Valley. The hotel is easy to get to and when you get there, you will be delighted.
For a reasonable rate, the rooms are great, the food is very good (breakfast was delicious AND low calorie) and the service is excellent. The bar area is a great place to meet for a small bite or a drink.
Best of all, if there is any issue, it is quickly taken care of with a smile. I got a room that was very hot.........the engineer came to try to fix it, but told me it would take a while to cool down, so offered me a new room. No questions asked, just very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel